Things that have happened to me or have happened in the last year:
- I started cosmetology school (I was 30 when I started, so that's kind of a big deal.)
- Learned so much I could pop!
- My new husband proposed to me in November
- 2 days before my wedding, we found out our apartment had bedbugs (P.S. those are really hard to get rid of, but we finally have.)
- Got married! (YAY!)
- Went on a trip to New Mexico with Mom, Dad and Husband for Christmas
- Started house hunting so we could stop being re-invaded by bugs. (They just kept moving to the neighbor's apartment and then back through the walls. It was a nightmare. Also, I threw away about 3/4 of my things because of them. I actually threw out my crochet hooks accidentally while I was throwing out my ENTIRE YARN STASH. I almost threw up, I was so sad.)
- Found a nice house! Bought it! Moved IN to it!
- NO MORE BUGS! YAY!
- Graduated from cosmetology school 2 days after we closed on the house
- Went to Texas to see Mom and Dad
- Came back, did some more unpacking, some arranging and some home-making
- Passed my State Board examinations for Cosmetology!
So, I've been just the tiniest bit busy in the last year. I hope you'll forgive me for my lack of posting. I have been crocheting and crafting a little bit lately, but I have been job hunting, so my time is limited...
Next on my to-do list: Making party games for our 2nd Annual Jell-o Shot Party!